Emma Coronel Aispuro Net Worth/Salary/Age/News/Wiki
Emma coronel aispuro net worth: Emma Modesta Coronel Aispuro born July 2, 1989 is an American former teenage beauty queen. She is known for being the wife of Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán, considered Mexico’s most-wanted drug lord until he was imprisoned for life.
Emma Coronel Aispuro is the daughter of Marta Alicia Aispuro Torres. She was born in La Angostura, a rural community in Navolato Sinaloa, Mexico where she lived with her parents and grandparents until she was four years old.
Her mother says that Emma used to ride horses competitively. At around four years old she moved to Culiacán, Mexico to live with her uncle Pedro Aispuro Murillo (her father’s brother) and his wife Armida Vazquez Mendoza who adopted Coronel as their own.
Armida states that when Emma first arrived at their house it took time for them all to adjust but eventually they became like one big family (Coronel calls Vazquez “mom”). Emma received good grades in school and was on the debate team. She took horse-riding lessons from Armida’s daughter, Sonja López.
Emma coronel aispuro net worth/Salary in 2022
As of 2022 year, Emma coronel aispuro’s Total net worth is estimated to be around 5 Billion US dollars.
Overall Net Worth = 5 Billion USD
Еmmа Соrоnеl Аіѕрurо
Сеlеbrаtеd Nаmе: Еmmа Соrоnеl Аіѕрurо
Rеаl Nаmе/Full Nаmе: Еmmа Соrоnеl Аіѕрurо
Аgе: 32 уеаrѕ оld
Віrth Dаtе: Јulу 03, 1989
Віrth Рlасе: Ѕаn Frаnсіѕсо, Саlіfоrnіа, Unіtеd Ѕtаtеѕ
Nаtіоnаlіtу: Мехісаn аnd Аmеrісаn
Ѕехuаl Оrіеntаtіоn: Ѕtrаіght
Маrіtаl Ѕtаtuѕ: Маrrіеd
Нuѕbаnd/Ѕроuѕе (Nаmе): Јоаquіn Еl Сhаро Guzmаn
Сhіldrеn/Кіdѕ (Ѕоn аnd Dаughtеr): Yеѕ (nаmе)
Dаtіng/Воуfrіеnd (Nаmе): N/А
Іѕ Еmmа Соrоnеl Аіѕрurо Lеѕbіаn?: Nо
Рrоfеѕѕіоn: Веаutу Раgеаnt Соntеѕtаnt
Nеt Wоrth іn 2022: $5 bіllіоn
Lаѕt Uрdаtеd: Јаnuаrу 2022
Еmmа Соrоnеl Аіѕрurо іѕ аn Аmеrісаn- Мехісаn fоrmеr bеаutу quееn соntеѕtаnt.
In 2006, when she was 17 years old, Coronel won the title of “Nuestra Belleza Sinaloa” (Our Beauty of Sinaloa) and represented her state at Miss Mexico World 2007.
She said that she wanted to be a lawyer and children’s rights defense attorney because many people around her were involved with drugs but did not know about legal protection nor how a trial works.
Aispuro studied at Universidad Autónoma de Sinaloa for three years to become a lawyer but did not graduate because she got pregnant with Guzmán’s child.
Аgе, Неіght, аnd Wеіght
Веіng bоrn оn Јulу 02, 1989, Еmmа Соrоnеl Аіѕрurо іѕ 32 уеаrѕ оld аѕ оf tоdау’ѕ dаtе 29th Јаnuаrу 2022. Неr hеіght іѕ 1.68m tаll, аnd hеr wеіght іѕ 60 kg.
She is the current wife of Mexican drug lord Joaquín Guzmán Loera, Mexico’s most-wanted drug trafficker and former leader of the Sinaloa Cartel, who was captured in 2014 after escaping from two maximum security prisons.
Her Early Life:
When she was 19 years old, Coronel married Guzmán in a small ceremony at Las Catedrales de Lomas de San Miguel, Culiacan. Prior to his capture and incarceration he would make visits via helicopter to spend time with her and their twin daughters (born 2008).
On August 11, 2007 Emma and El Chapo had a son that they named Joaquín Archivaldo Gumán Aispuro; the boy was born at Saint Joseph’s Hospital in Irvine, California. She has discussed her views on having children with Guzmán; she said that it is “a blessing” and “not an obstacle” to their relationship.
She also said that her husband stated that he was going to take care of the family however long it took for him to come home. During an interview with Telemundo from a undisclosed location in Mexico, Coronel spoke about how they met at a party when she was 15 years old.
In 2009, Coronel accompanied Guzmán via private plane to celebrate his 44th birthday at Las Vegas’ Caesar’s Palace hotel although they stayed in different suites separated by gender.
Emma Coronel Aispuro is the young wife of one of Mexico’s most notorious drug lords, Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman. They are currently awaiting trial in Brooklyn Federal Court where he faces charges for smuggling hundreds of tons of narcotics into the United States.
She maintains her innocence despite sitting next to her drug lord husband. According to her Facebook page she is currently attending the University of California at Riverside.
How did emma coronel aispuro met Joaquin “El Chapo?
Emma Coronel Aispuro was born in California on October 1, 1989. She met Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman when she was 17 years old and he was 50 – an age gap that raised eyebrows even among cartel circles. They married shortly thereafter.
Emma Coronel Aispuro’s father is Inés Coronel Barreras, also known as “Don Inés”, a prominent drug lord in his own right who was never extradited to the United States despite being one of the FBI’s most wanted. Emma has twin 2-year old daughters with El Chapo who were born in California.
However, it is unclear whether Emma Coronel Aispuro and her daughters are currently in the United States. Her last public Facebook post was back in May 2017 . That Instagram account was run by someone else who just tagged Emma’s name on photos of Guzman’s escape.
Emma Coronel Aispuro FACTS:
– Emma Coronel Aispuro was born in California on October 1, 1989
– Her twin daughters were born in California on April 4, 2016
– Emma married El Chapo the first time when she was 17 and he was 50. They then re-married after Guzman escaped from prison.
– She is currently studying at the University of California in Riverside.
– Emma Coronel Aispuro is using either an alias or fake name to protect her identity while she attends college in the United States. There are rumors however that “Emma Coronel” is just a cover and that her real name with be revealed when El Chapo is extradited.
– Her father is Inés Coronel Barreras, one of Guzman’s top drug lords. He was never extradited to the United States despite being on FBI’s most wanted list.
– Emma Coronel Aispuro’s brother is Gerardo Antonio Coronel Uribe who himself is a drug lord in Mexico. He is currently in jail in the United States facing charges for smuggling drugs into the country.
– Emma Coronel has two sisters, Ivette and Josselyn Guzman Aispuro who are both married to cartel members. Their identities are being protected by Mexican authorities because they are still living there.
– Emma Coronel Aispuro’s Facebook page is registered under the name “Emma Guzman.” The page has since been taken down although you can still find her profile thanks to an internet archive.
– Her father-in-law is Ismael “El Mayo” Zambada who is one of El Chapo’s top allies along with his sons Ivan and Guzman Jr.
– Emma Coronel Aispuro’s mother is Alejandrina María Salazar Hernández who was arrested in Mexico on money laundering charges. She was released shortly after being detained. It is unclear whether she had any connection to Guzman.
– The twins Emma Coronel Aispuro gave birth to in 2016 are Guzman’s daughters.
– Emma Coronel Aispuro is living with El Chapo during his trial in the United States. She has been placed under protection by US Marshals since entering the country, although she does not appear to be cooperating with the prosecution.
– Emma Coronel Aispuro has spent her entire life in Mexico. She was born there and she probably hasn’t set foot outside the country even once.
– Emma Coronel Aispuro’s family is under heavy protection by El Chapo’s men to protect them from rival cartels who might try to retaliate against Guzman for the arrests, prosecutions and extraditions that have taken place.
– Emma Coronel Aispuro’s family is also under protection from the US Marshalls who want to make sure that they don’t escape the country. They are not allowed to leave Mexico but their identities can be revealed since it is a matter of public record. It is unclear if they ever even set foot in the United States.
– The family members of Emma Coronel Aispuro and El Chapo’s other wives, girlfriends and children who are not under witness protection were all abducted by the cartel as a form of retaliation against Guzman for his arrest, prosecution and extradition to the United States. They were either released or found dead, depending on the reports.
– Emma Coronel Aispuro is one of El Chapo’s most trusted allies who stayed loyal to him throughout his criminal career. They were also separated for two years while Guzman was in jail but their love never faded away. After his escape she helped him flee to Sinaloa. Emma Coronel Aispuro’s father helped El Chapo escape through the border between Mexico and Guatemala after smuggling him out of Altiplano.
– After Guzman was arrested again, he sent her to California to deliver his newborn children since they wouldn’t be allowed in prison with him. Emma Coronel Aispuro made sure that El Chapo’s children were born in the United States.
– El Chapo and Emma Coronel Aispuro are still in love despite what is being said about them by members of Mexican cartel. They apparently send each other letters every week with promises that they’ll be together forever.
– Even though Guzman’s wife, Lucero Guadalupe Garcia gave him the divorce papers, he is still hoping to reconcile with her. He wants to change his life for good now that he’s facing life imprisonment in the United States. Emma Coronel Aispuro does not want El Chapo to go back to Garcia even if it means that she might lose him forever. She is convinced that El Chapo will remain loyal to her and only her.
– Emma Coronel Aispuro has two children: a boy called Jesse and a girl named Emalitth who were born in California where Emma was living with the children while Guzman was in jail. Emma Coronel Aispuro’s sister helped take care of the children when she was in California.
– Emma Coronel Aispuro does not like to be seen by the public and rarely makes any public comments about her life with El Chapo or their love. She is also very private person who tries not to attract too much attention to herself since she’s living in the United States. She only makes a statement when it’s absolutely necessary, for example she spoke about the children to confirm their existence.
– Emma Coronel Aispuro is still a very influential person in Mexico and her father Ines Coronel Barreras was the head of El Chapo’s Sinaloa Cartel until his death from natural causes. Her family is also related to El Mayo Zambada’s family.
– Emma Coronel Aispuro was arrested in 2017 for helping El Chapo escape the United States when he was in prison in Mexico. She is still in custody in the United States but she will probably be extradited back to Mexico where she’ll serve a 5-year sentence.